University of Calabar Job Recruitment 2020/2021 For Director of Physical Planning. The University of Calabar came into being on the strength of Decree No. 80 of 1979. Starting academic work in 1975, the University has the object of encouraging the advancement of learning and holding out to all persons without distinction to race, creed, sex, political or religious affiliation, the opportunity of acquiring a higher and liberal education. The University seeks to promote courses of Instruction and other facilities for the pursuit of learning mall its branches and to make those facilities available on appropriate terms to such persons that are equipped to benefit from them.
The University of Calabar will continue to encourage and promote scholarship and conduct research in all fields of learning and all human endeavours relating to its activities to the social, cultural and economic needs of the people of Nigeria and to undertake other activities which are appropriate for a University of the highest standard.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons to fill the vacant in the the University of Calabar:
Job Title: Director of Physical Planning
Location: Calabar, Cross River
- A candidate must possess a good Honours Degree in Architecture, Civil Engineering, Town and Regional Planning or related discipline not below Second Class Lower Division (22), from a recognized University or an HND from a Polytechnic and a Master of Science degree in Architecture, Urban and Regional Planning or related discipline.
- In addition, a candidate must be a registered member of the Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON), Council for the Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), Town Planning Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC) and must have at least twelve (12) years post-graduation cognate experience.
- A candidate must have served in the position of Deputy Director of Physical Planning or similar position with a minimum of three (3) years’ experience on that post.
- Such a candidate must be proficient in ICT, particularly in Computer Aided Designs and Controls.
The salary attached to this post is CONTISS 15.
Application Closing Date
9th July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward 15 copies of typewritten applications with copies of certificates obtained. They will attach together with 15 copies of up-to-date Curriculum Vitae giving the following details:
- Full name with surname first,
- Date and place of birth,
- Permanent home address,
- Current postal address,
- Educational institutions attended with dates and qualifications obtained
- Present position / rank,
- Extra – curricular activities,
- Names and address of three referees.
All applications and referees report should be addressed and sent to:
University of Calabar Calabar
Calabar – Cross River State.
You may also like
- Related Tags:Calabar Cross River entertainment HND job Job opportunities Job recruitment Jobs Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment Recruitment 2020/2021 recruitment 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal
- Categories:Job opportunities