DreamLabs Nigeria Limited is an indigenous Nigerian company that competes globally in quality and service. We work with clients to have a good and clear understanding of their organizations to proffer software solutions that are driven by actual needs and value. We also collaborate with originators of great ideas to co-found fast growing internet companies by leveraging on existing skill set and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: UI / UX Developer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
Where do you come in:
- You will work with other member of the team towards turning our software into easy-to-use products for our clients.
You will be required to:
- Gathering and evaluating user requirements, in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Illustrating design ideas using storyboards, process flows and sitemaps
- Create original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables).
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems (e.g. responsiveness).
- Adhere to style standards on fonts, colors and images.
- Designing graphic user interface elements, like menus, tabs and widgets
- Build page navigation buttons and search fields.
You will need to have:
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of wireframe tools (e.g. Wireframe.cc and InVision)
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of design projects.
Great if you have:
- Ability to work in an agile development environment.
- Good time-management skills.
- UX/UI development skills.
What you should expect
- Competitive salary (N50,000 – N100,000 monthly) and stock options
- Paid annual leave.
- A beautifully inspiring office space.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 12th May, 2021.