Mikado Nigeria Limited, the parent company of the Group has its origin in the 80’s, was conceived by the entrepreneurial activities of the founder “Michael Ojeme”. It was incorporated on 3rd November 1988, commenced business on the 1st of January 1989 and has embarked on a dynamic and diversified expansion programme since inception.
The Mikado Group has gone on to grow a very successful business in sectors ranging from Electronic Security to Telecommunications, Traffic and Transportation Management, Fragrance and Flavours distribution.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trade Marketing Manager
Job Type: Full Time
- Promoting, selling, and securing orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Handling key clientele base by sustaining & developing relationship with client
- Cold calling to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business
- Planning and organizing personal sales strategy by maximizing the return on time investment for territory/segment.
- Negotiating the terms of agreement and closing sales while managing clients database.
- Meeting sales target, promoting new products and special deals.
- Build, implement and enhance marketing initiatives to maximize outreach and sales.
- Responsible for partnership engagement for all projects
- Oversee website management, social media content and database analysis.
- Developing Trade Marketing plan in line with Brand Plan and Sales Channels.
- Build a budget to carry out sales and promotion plans.
- Prepared regular client reports, researched-based forecast on existing/new client briefs.
- Play advisory role to the sales team
- Co-ordinate retail marketing activation (In-store and Out-door) within channels.
- Conduct market analysis and monitor competitive activity.
- Outlet activation of product/ brand.
- Monitoring of online sales activities.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc./HND.
- Desired Course: Marketing
- Minimum of 5-7 years of hands-on experience in Sales.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Required skills and competencies:
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- A high degree of self-motivation
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing.
- Understanding of public relations.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change.
Application Closing Date
17th September, 2020.