Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS) Limited – The Society was first registered as Gulf Oil Employees Cooperative Society in 1966. It Changed name to Chevron Employees Cooperative Thrift and Credit Society Limited (CECT & CS LTD) in 1995 inline with the host company’s change management. It was Upgraded to Chevron Employees Multipurpose Cooperative Society (CEMCS Ltd) In 2006 to capture its increasing membership and business scope.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Lekki, Lagos
- We are looking to hire an experienced Net Developer with experience in frontend JS Frameworks (Vue.js/Reactjs) to help us keep growing.
Key Job Responsibilities
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET (C# & VB) programming languages
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for software development.
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Maintain existing web applications
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server, Oracle Database and design/architectural patterns
- 2-3 years of development experience using C# .NET
- Knowledge of at least one of the .NET languages (e.g. C#, Visual Basic .NET) and HTML5/CSS3
- Familiarity with ASP.net core
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of REST and RPC APIs
- Able to work well in a team setting
Application Closing Date
30th September, 2020.