Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Secretary
- We are looking to hire agile, intelligent, proactive, enthusiastic, self-motivated, young and driven individual who will be responsible for the following-
- Plan the meeting and send out notice of the meeting to all participants well in advance.
- Provide a paper copy of the agenda, minutes from the last meeting and handouts, even if those items were e-mailed to participants ahead of time.
- Report on action or matters arising from the previous minutes. Read any important correspondence that has been received;
- Record minutes during the meeting.
- Record the key points, ensure that all decisions and proposals are recorded, as well as the name of the person or group responsible for carrying them out.
- Make sure action points are clear and the notes are thorough and easy to transcribe afterward
- Transcribe the notes from the meeting
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- A degree in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration, Humanities or related courses from a reputable tertiary institution
- Sound communication (oral and written) skills; admirable work ethics, sense of responsibility and ownership with proven ability to work in a fast paced organization
- At least 3 years relevant work experience occupying the role of a Secretary for a senior level executive in a reputable organization
- Be available to attend interviews within a very short notice and resume work immediately
Application Closing Date
2nd October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Secretary” as subject of mail.