Blume Nigeria Limited is a privately owned international trading and distribution company. Our management has many years experience in the fields of production, importing and distributing of foods products. Blume is a member of Sonia Foods Industries limited, the manufacturer of Sonia Food products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager (RSM)
Location: Asaba, Delta
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are looking to hire a passionate and self-motivated Regional Sales Manager who has over 10 years of experience in sales and at least 3-years in the RSM South East (Onitsha and beyond) region in FMCG to regularly visit each Store within the region to ensure that sales strategies are being instituted for consistent growth.
- Promoting the company’s products after communicating with in-store management and marketing teams.
- Acting as the main point of contact with brokers, suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Implementing sales goals and communicating them to key individuals.
- Maximizing the growth potential of stores within the region.
- Ensuring that stores comply with industry regulations.
- Preparing budgets and analyzing the market.
- Collecting customer feedback as well as market research.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Communicating with store managers to determine their needs.
- Promptly responding to customer requests.
- Degree or MBA in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years related experience
- Proven experience in sales management.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- With sound organizational skills.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team, including van sales
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Experience in a reputable FMCG is an added advantage.
- We need Sales Expatriate Working in Nigeria
- Proficient in basic accounting/Microsoft Package
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 30th September, 2021.