Oasis Africa Recruitment 2020/2021 Portal Opens for Deport Liaison Officer – HND/Bsc. Apply for Oasis Africa Job Recruitment 2020/2021 via Oasis Africa Portal Today. Our Client an independent oil and gas operator with head office in Lagos and field operations in Delta and Rivers state respectively is currently recruiting to fill the following position:
Job Title: Deport Liaison Officer (Gas)
Location: Delta & Rivers State
- The Depot Liaison Officer will support all depot operations Authorize and supervise meter loading, requests, waybills, product receipts and tank transfer Receipt, loading and other general gas depot activities. Meet all requirements for product quality, safety and environmental protection.
- Conduct stock reconciliation with client/customer. Generate stock report to Operations Manager. Report outstanding issues to Operations Manager. Ensure and maintain a safe and secure environment for personnel.
- Ensure quality checks and procedures are duly carried out and documented, monitor non-conformance’s in the depot. Ensure smooth administrative running of the depot. Ensure that truck loading operations and all other depot activities are conducted in adherence to safety and other applicable regulations.
- Oversee daily monitoring of stock in the storage tanks to ensure minimal loss Document and circulate reports as required. Ensure compliance to operational and safety policies and procedures at all times. Liaise with surveyors and regulatory agencies. Perform other duties assigned.
Bachelor degree or HND in Petroleum or Chemical Engineering or other related engineering discipline. Minimum of 5 years’ experience in depot management, at least 3 of which must be in a supervisory/managerial capacity. HSE Certification is compulsory Relevant postgraduate or professional certification will be an added advantage. Full understanding of the global best practices and value chain functioning of the oil & gas sector. Must be astute in strategic thinking and planning.
Salary and Benefits
- Pay/benefits are competitive based on industry standards