Its mission is to improve the quality of life through health interventions activities. We also offer agricultural solution to expert.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
- Prepare detailed work plan for health and nutrition activities and ensure implementation of planned activities according to the work plan.
- Create and maintain smooth relations and open collaboration with Government and local stakeholders and serve as the health and nutrition resource person.
- Plan and conduct nutritional assessments.
- Assess the training needs of nutrition staff and client; develop a training program to meet these needs; conduct nutrition training for client.
Requirements and Skills
- A Degree in Nutrition / Public Health or relevant discipline.
- Experience of facilitation of training.
- Strong communication skills, with excellent written and spoken English. Advanced proficiency in the use of MS Office, and other computer applications.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to cope with stress; hardship; patience and flexibility and willingness to work additional hours in order to meet tight deadlines;
- Ability to work effectively
NGN80,000 – NGN120,000 / Month.
Application Deadline 15th May, 2021.