NIS Recruitment 2020
NIS Portal is www.nisrecruitment.org.ng where applicants interested in applying for 2020 NIS Recruitment.
Today, we want to guide you on how to register for Nigerian immigration service recruitment just like other times, we have the full information you need.
If you want to apply for NIS 2020 recruitment, then I’d advise you to read through to the very end.
We want to update you about Nigerian immigration service recruitment 2020 especially for those wants to join the Nigeria Immigration.
If you are among those who want to apply for 2020 NIS recruitment application form, then read the information below
Requirement for NIS Recruitment – Nigerian Immigration service recruitment 2020
- Applicant must be Nigerian by birth;
- Applicants must possess the requisite qualifications and Certificates.
- Applicant must be between the ages of 18-30 years;
- Applicant’s height must not be less than 1.65m for males and 1.60m for females;
- Applicant’s chest measurement of not less than 0.87m for men;
- Computer literacy will be an added advantage.
- Applicants with any of the following disabilities need not apply:
- Impediment in speech (stammerer/ dumb),
- Gross malformation of teeth,
- Knocked knees,
- Bent knees,
- Bow legs,
- Flat foot,
- Limb legs,
- Bent arms/ deformed hands /fracture,
- Defective eye sight (squint-eye, crossed eye, one-eyed and total blindness),
- Amputation of any part of physical body,
- Hearing impaired (deaf),
- Hunched back,
- Medical challenges and any other physical deformity not mentioned.
NIS Recruitment 2020 Academic Qualifications
A Bachelor or Master’s Degree in other relevant discipline in the quantitative field Or Higher national diploma in relevant discipline in the quantitative field
Computer literacy and conversant with Microsoft office, Web Applications and the use of relevant applications for efficient delivery of service.
However, It is important to note that NIS recruitment form is not yet out. This page will be updated once the form is out. You can keep visiting this web site or NIS Recruitment Portal @ www.cac.gov.ng to stay updated once the form is out.
How to Apply for NIS recruitment 2020
- Interested candidates are to visit the www.nisrecruitment.org.ng
- Select ‘Apply Here’ under the Rank/ Cadre which you are qualified for,
- Register with a valid and functional email account,
- A verification link would be sent to your email,
- Login to your email and click on the verification link. If you can’t see it in your mail, check the ‘Spam’ folder,
- After activating the link, login to your profile and complete your application free of charge
Apply Here: Immigration Recruitment
- Nigerian AirForce recruitment
- Nigerian Navy recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- Jobs in Lagos
- Civil Defence Recruitment
- Npower Registration
- Nigeria Police Recruitment
Very Importantly, Nigerian Immigration service recruitment computer based test will be conducted nationwide for shortlisted candidates
You have to keep checking the Immigration portal so the date can be communicated to you at the right time.
NIS Recruitment Deadline
Immigration 2020 recruitment closing date and deadline will be announced. Currently, the application form is not yet out online. Applications submitted after deadline will not be entertained.
NIS recruitment 2020/2021 is not out yet, you have to always visit Nigeria Immigration website for latest news update about when this year recruitment into the Nigerian Immigration service will begin.
Disregard any information you see about about Nigerian immigration service recruitment form. Once the form is out we will update you.
The article provided on this website is about Nis recruitment 2020 and is intended to educate you on how to fill Nigeria immigration form and its requirements.
However, we will notify you once the Nigerian Immigration service recruitment form update is out and the closing date is announced.
If you need latest news update about NIS 2020 recruitment, kindly comment below with your email address below the comment section below.
You may also like
- Categories:Job opportunities