Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020 has commenced. Visit vacancy.customs.gov.ng portal to apply. But before doing read the follow instructions.
Information we have right now is that NCS recruitment form 2020 is out. If you have been waiting for the opportunity to apply for a job in the Nigerian customs service, this is your chance.
The Nigerian Customs reopened the recruitment portal on the 18th December, 2019 and will recruit 3200 new staff into various positions in the agency.
The customs recruitment 2020 portal is expected to be open for three weeks during which applicants are expected to submit their application on the portal www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng.
Requirements for Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2020
The following are the basic requirements every applicants must meet to apply for the customs recruitment:
- Be a Nigerian Citizen by birth or descent
- Not be less than 1.7 metres in height, for male and 1.64 metres for female.
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres, male.
- Be certified by a Government Medical Officer to be physically and mentally fit for appointment in Service
- Not be suffering from any form of physical or mental disability
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment
- Be of good character and must not have been found guilty of any criminal offense
- Present a certificate of state of origin signed by the Chairman/Secretary of their Local Governments. Certificates endorsed by Liaison officers are unacceptable
Applicants that have met these requirements should proceed and fill the form on the portal. See the procedures in the next section.
Vacancy.customs.gov.ng Portal and How to Sign Up
For your information, the portal is www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng where you will submit your credentials for the recruitment.
Please take note, make sure every credential that is required of you is properly scanned and uploaded. Read every instructions clearly stated on the portal.
Multiple submission will be not be accepted hence, make sure you cross check every information you key into the portal to avoid being disqualified.
The Nigeria customs will close the portal most likely on the first week of January. More information will communicated to you on the deadline.
Trending Job Vacancies
- Nigerian Navy Recruitment
- Nigerian Army Recruitment
- Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment
- First Bank Recruitment
- Coca Cola Nigeria Recruitment
- Npower Recruitment
- NNPC Recruitment
- NDDC Recruitment
- CBN Recruitment
- NIPOST Recruitment
- FRSC Recruitment
- NIMASA Recruitment
- CAC Recruitment
- NEMA Recruitment
- NPA Recruitment
- DSS Recruitment
- NSCDC Recruitment
How To Apply For Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020
To apply, visit www.vacancy.customs.gov.ng and follow the instructions there to submit your application.
Please take note, the Nigerian customs recruitment is totally free of charge, don’t pay anyone who claims he can get you a job in NCS.
Be properly guided.
If you need the latest news on Nigeria Customs Service Recruitment 2020, kindly leave a comment below
- Related Tags:Employment Federal Government Agencies Massive Recruitment Portals In Nigeria Job opportunities Job recruitment Jobs Jobs in Nigeria Latest Federal Government Recruitment In Nigeria Recruitment Recruitment 2020/2021 Recruitment Portal
- Categories:Job opportunities