Machine Operators at Dogan’s Sugar Limited
Dogan’s Sugar Limited is incorporated in July 2013 in Lagos, Nigeria as a European invested company for the will to produce quality sugar products in Nigeria. The company is a subsidiary of Ata Ltd. Co.; Ukraine’s biggest and market leader cube sugar manufacturing company with more than %70 market share. Currently, Ata is manufacturing more than 20 different FMCG products in Ukraine with different weights and packaging.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Machine Operator (Casual Staff)
Location: Amuwo Odofin, Lagos
Employment Type: Temporary
- Set up machines (calibration, cleaning etc.) to start a production cycle.
- Control and adjust machine settings (e.g. speed).
- Check output to spot any machine-related mistakes or flaws.
- Keep records of approved and defective units or final products.
- Feed raw material or parts to semi-automated machines.
- Inspect parts with precision and measuring tools.
- Test operation of machines periodically.
Qualification, Experience, Competency & skills requirement:
- SSCE, OND, Awaiting Result
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Ability to stand for long hours ans complete a shift.
- Good communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and observation.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 4th October, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.