UAES Recruitment 2020 – Apply for the ongoing University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Umuagwo Recruitment 2020 / 2021, as job portal opens for banking positions – https://uaes.education/vacancies. These University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Jobs in Nigeria are available till deadline via the University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences vacancies & careers portal today | Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental sciences Recruitment 2020. University of Agriculture and Environmetal Sciences Umuagwo in Imo State- The journey of Imo State Polytechnic, Umuagwo towards becoming a University started from a humble beginning in 1979 by Imo State Edict No. 11 of 1979 that established it as a Monotechnic College of Agriculture, to provide courses of study, training, and research as well as the development of techniques and skills in all branches of Agriculture and Technology. In 2007 the institution was upgraded to a Polytechnic status through a law passed by the Imo state House of Assembly, Law No. 11 of 2007. In 2012, the Law was further amended by Imo State House of Assembly, Law No. 15 of 2012 that made the Polytechnic a multi-campus Institution | website: https://uaes.education/vacancies.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions:
List of Latest Positions in Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Umuagwo Portal (30 Positions)
1.) Graduate / Research Assistant
2.) Vice Chancellor
3.) Assistant Lecturer / Instructor
4.) Lecturer II
6.) Lecturer I
7.) Senior Lecturer
8.) University Bursar
9.) Assistant Registrar
10.) Associate Professor
Application Closing Date
How to Apply for Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Umuagwo Recruitment 2020 / 2021
To apply for the ongoing Imo State University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences Vacancies, scroll down to each of the listed University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences positions below, open your preferred job and apply accordingly.
Application Closing Date
26th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are advised to arrange all application documents (including application cover letters, CV, and copies of academic and professional certificates, etc) in one document and submit a single PDF file to: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com In addition, ten (10) hard copies of applications, CV and credentials should be sent in one envelope marked with the position applied for, to:
University of Agriculture and Environmental Sciences,
Umuagwo, Imo State.
Also, interested applicants are required to submit fifteen (15) copies of their Curriculum Vitae, photocopies of certificates and other relevant credentials. The Curriculum Vitae shall contain among other things:
- Name in full (Surname first) in block letters
- Date and place of birth
- State of origin
- Permanent Home Address
- Present Contact Address
- Marital Status
- Number of Children with their ages
- Educational Institutions attended with dates and academic qualifications obtained
- Professional qualifications with dates
- Institutions and names of PhD students / Fellows supervised and dates graduated
- Honours, Distinctions and Membership of Learned Societies and Professional bodies
- Outstanding Publications, discoveries or inventions
- Working experience in the University system giving names of institutions and dates.
- Details of administrative, fund-attracted and managerial experience in the University System.
- Specific services to Local, National and International communities (with dates, institutions / establishment and status)
- Present employer, status and salary
- Extra-curricular activities
- Submit name and Address of three (3) Referees.
- Attach Fifteen (15) copies of statement of their mission and vision for the University in the next five(5) years in not more than 1,500 words.
All applications should be submitted in sealed envelopes marked at the top left corner, ‘Application for the Post Applied for’ to:
Office of the Registrar,
University of Agriculture & Environmental Sciences Office of the Registrar,
P.M.B. 1472, Owerri,
- All applicants are advised to convert all their documents (including application cover letters, detailed CVs (containing email addresses, telephone numbers and Zoom Ids, among others) and copies of academic and professional certificates, among others) to PDF. All applicants are to save their PDF documents with their Names (first and surname) and position applied for (For example, Akingbade Babajide University Librarian).
- All applicants are to provide valid e-mail addresses and telephone numbers of their referees. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted via their email addresses, telephone numbers, and / or Zoom Ids.