HOW APC ESTABLISHED ITS PETITION (PART I)
~ Barr. Achinike William Wobodo
NON-USE OF CARD READER WAS NOT A GROUND IN THE APC ELECTION PETITION…. APC’s major ground was SUBSTANTIAL NON-COMPLIANCE WITH THE ELECTORAL ACT AND GUIDELINES.
Non-use of Card Reader was merely one of the PARTICULARS OF NON COMPLIANCE WITH ELECTORAL ACT AND GUIDELINES.
I overheard some one
argue that the facts in Delta, Lagos and Rivers State were the same, but the outcome was different. The facts were never and can never be the same. The fact maybe similar but the evidence in prove of the facts and the method of presentation of the evidence cannot be the same.
FOR INSTANCE APC PLEADED AND PROVED IRREGULARITIES; eg.
1. APC showed that Prince John BAZIA signed as Ward Collation Agent for all 10 wards of TAI LGA
2. APC showed that Princewill Claudous Signed as Ward Collation Agent for all 13 wards of ASARI TORU LGA
3. APC showed that Dr. Chituru Orluwene who was INEC Collation Officer for DEGEMA LGA is a known PDP member and was also a Member of the PDP Campaign Organization (the Medical Team)… and so many others
APC established that known members of the PDP were used as INEC ADHOC STAFF FOR THE ELECTIONS
4. APC proved that In all the LGAs, total number of accreditation for GOVERNORSHIP was DIFFERENT FROM HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY, yet the elections took place the same time with one single process
5. APC proved that in OMUMA LGA, Election was allegedly held for House of Assembly and did not hold for Governorship, yet the elections were on same day and time
6. APC showed that In wards 12 and 13 OBIO/AKPOR LGA the purported election did not hold for Governorship but held for House of Assembly, yet the elections were for same day and time
7. APC established that In Wards 15 and 16 OBIO/AKPOR the purported election did not hold on the 11th April for Governorship and rescheduled to 12th April, but held on 11th April for House of Assembly, yet it was same process.
8. APC showed that From documents filed by PDP and Wike, Former Governor Amaechi was shown on photographs casting his vote at Ubima Ward 8, unit 14, BUT INEC could not produce results for his unit; establishing APC’s allegation of snatching of material.
9. APC proved, On the face of Results from INEC, it was clearly written that some results were snatched
10. APC showed over voting on the face of some unit results.
11. APC showed disparity on number of accreditation on the results sheets, different from tick of accreditation on voter register, different from card reader report.
12. APC established disparity on number of total vote cast on results sheets different from tick of vote on voter register
13. APC established disparity between accreditation figures for Governorship and House Assembly Election in the same unit, yet you same process
14. APC Showed disparity and inconsistent entries on Results Sheets (Form EC8A),
15. APC established that the RAC centre at ASARI TORU LGA, with electoral materials for 10 out of the 13 wards of LGA were burnt
16 APC established incontrovertibly that there LARGE SCALE VIOLENCE ACROSS THE STATE ON THAT DAY, etc.
DESPITE THESE MANIFEST IRREGULARITIES ESTABLISHED BY APC, Nyesom Wike and PDP did not call any witnesses to EXPLAIN THE DISCREPANCIES AND IRREGULARITIES…. They simply maintained that they won…. How did they expect the Election Tribunal to resolve the disparity and discrepancies, except in line with the established evidence?
Card Reader reported was just one of the documents showing disparity in accreditation figures. It was not A GROUND IN APC’s CASE
Crystal news gatheres
You may also like
Rivers APC Crisis: Abe, Aguma defy Akande-led reconciliation efforts, head back to court… Their move is aimed at finally dissolving Rivers chapter –Eze
- Related Tags:News
- Categories:Latest Update