Apply for Indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs as Portal Opens via Fosad Consulting Career Email. This Fosad Consulting Job Recruitment is Open till deadline and available through the Fosad Consulting Vacancy Recruitment Portal (Email). Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Reservoir Engineer
Reporting Line: Exploration and Subsurface Manager
Job Category: Full Time
- Provide technical geological and/or geophysical support and risk assessment for prospect generation, reserves recovery and/or major capital projects.
- Provide petroleum engineering support for oil field development and depletion planning.
- Build reservoir models using specialized petroleum engineering software’s like Eclipse, Petroleum experts and similar related software’s.
- Carry out reservoir performance predictions and history match of oil reservoirs.
- Develop field development plans & reservoir management strategy utilizing reservoir simulation model.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with other groups, including Asset Management, Production Operations and Drilling.
- Support delivery of petroleum resources production allocation and volume balance reports to management.
- Bachelor and Master’s Degrees in Petroleum and or Chemical Engineering.
- Minimum of 10 years of petroleum engineering practice in the oil industry.
- Good knowledge of Niger Delta and surrounding basins.
- Possession of relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.