Apply for Indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs as Portal Opens via Fosad Consulting Career Email. This Fosad Consulting Job Recruitment is Open till deadline and available through the Fosad Consulting Vacancy Recruitment Portal (Email). Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Offshore Installation Manager
Location: Offshore Delta State
Reporting Line: Production Operations Manager
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- The position is accountable for production operations, FPSO and pipeline facilities maintenance to ensure operational reliability and zero down time. Position is accountable for process and operations safety performance and logistics support for operations.
- Supervise, monitor and control of oil and gas production activities and utility systems to ensure that production targets are achieved.
- The position is the subject matter expert on marine matters and incumbent is expected to combine marine operational experience with production operations
- OIM will ensure a safe, cost effective, environmentally compliant and effective operational performance and integrity of the installation, its facilities and personnel in order to deliver hydrocarbon exports in accordance with statutory and company standards and requirements.
- Key contact for offshore installation & accountable for all activities on the asset.
- Primary point of contact and liaison with offshore Well Intervention, SIMOPS and Drilling contractors.
- OIM is responsible for dealing with emergencies as the most senior manager role offshore.
- Manage day to day well production operations to produce crude oil and gas at the required levels to meet the Company’s production targets.
- Manage maintenance, well head and process equipment and coordinate the regular maintenance and repair of facilities & wells.
- Ensure that facilities safety barriers are maintained and that safety notices are prominently displayed in all work areas.
- Coordinate with Asset management team to use reservoir data to optimize production.
- Conduct safety drills and musters weekly and ensure all installation personnel are familiar with and understand their relevant safety equipment and procedures and conduct a lesson learnt session after each drill and document same.
- Be fully conversant with the emergency response and oil spill protocols and coordinate all activities within the field perimeter.
- Co-ordinate all relevant activities to ensure a safe, efficient and effective shutdown or start-up of the installation, systems, &/or equipment.
- Investigate and determine the cause(s) of unplanned shutdowns and establish the possibility and means of preventing recurrence.
- Review plans & schedules and authorize and approve the work being executed on the installation and within the complex and remote wellhead platforms limits.
- Ensure that daily report covering HSE, field, production and maintenance activities are circulated to the head office.
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND), Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) or Bachelor of Engineering degree in a Core Engineering discipline (Petroleum or Production). A Master’s degree or equivalent will be an added advantage
- Marine operations certification for OIM is required.
- 10 years oil field operations experience, preferably in Well Head operation or Process Plants operation.
- Possession of other relevant work certifications.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
You may also like
- Related Tags:Employment Engineer job Job opportunities Job recruitment Jobs Jobs in Lagos Jobs in Nigeria Jobs in Port Harcourt Recruitment 2020/2021 recruitment 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal Vacancies Vacancy
- Categories:Job opportunities