Apply for Indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Jobs as Portal Opens via Fosad Consulting Career Email. This Fosad Consulting Job Recruitment is Open till deadline and available through the Fosad Consulting Vacancy Recruitment Portal (Email). Fosad Consulting – Our client, an indigenous Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company is looking to hire technically sound individuals for the position below in their Lagos, Warri and Offshore bases:
Job Title: Instrument and Electrical Technician
Location: Offshore, Delta State
Reporting Line: Maintenance Supervisor
Job Category: Full Time/Rotational
- Responsible for instrumentation and electrical aspects of all Rotating and Static equipment to achieve greater optimum Operability for the FPSQ while ensuring 100% uptime for the Generators and support production equipment to routinely attain critical equipment and process plant uptime above 97%.
- Maintain stellar performance and smooth operation of all Rotating Equipment such as Generators, Pumps, Compressors and other production support equipment/utilities.
- Ensure 100% uptime of the Generators and support production equipment on the FPSO to attain a process plant uptime above 99.5%.
- Ensure the Mechanical maintenance task is executed efficiently, liaising with other Discipline Supervisors to minimize equipment down time. Perform planned and breakdown maintenance on generators, air compressors, and other equipment.
- Act as hands-on specialist, providing technical and faultfinding front-line support for all rotating equipment within the scope definition, covering scheduled maintenance activities, un-pIaned stops and breakdown situations on turbo machinery.
- Be responsible for the requisition of all spares and maintaining an efficient Sparing Philosophy for major critical spares for all rotating & key equipment.
- Identify, study, propose, and implement area for improvement (project) in the field of instrumentation and electrical engineering to enhance operation and improve total equipment reliability.
- Formulate plans, review and analyze preventive maintenance strategy for the equipment and instrumentation in order to achieve highest efficiency of the activities for reliable and safe operation.
- Perform all mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic component repair or replacement of parts as specified by the OEM and as per API, ISO, etc.
- Troubleshoot instrumentation and electrical aspects of all critical equipment and control systems.
- Ensure working equipment are Intrinsically Safe & Explosion Proof and Spark Arrestors are used for all exhaust fumes. This is applicable to contractor’s equipment deployed to work on the FPSO.
- Minimum of HND or equivalent certifications in Mechanical or Instrument and Electrical Engineering.
- In-depth knowledge and Skills in Predictive, Preventive Maintenance and CMMS.
- 5- 10 years of experience as Maintenance Supervisor or Instrument and Electrical Technician on process facilities
- Certificate of competency and other professional qualifications.
- BOSIET/HUET+ STCW certified.
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.