European Union Recruitment 2020 / 2021 Portal Opens for Graduates Office Support Agent – europa.eu | EU Recruitment. This European Union EU Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment 2020 / 2021 are Available via European Union Career & EU Vacancy Portal. The European Union (EU) is an economic and political partnership between many European countries. It plays an important role in international affairs through diplomacy, trade, development aid and working with global organisations. Abroad, the EU is represented through more than 140 diplomatic representations, known also as EU Delegations, which have a similar function to those of an embassy.
The EU Delegation to the Federal Republic of Nigeria and ECOWAS works closely with the national, regional and local authorities as well as other foreign missions. The European Union (EU) is a major player in the international development community in Nigeria with an active presence in the key sectors of health, nutrition, water and sanitation and improving access to sustainable electricity. Additional crosscutting activities include the fight against corruption, drugs and organised crime, support to the reform of the justice system, measures to increase the role democratic processes and supporting a greater role for civil society.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Application to: DELEGATION-NIGERIA-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu Applications should consist of a letter explaining your interest and suitability for this position and Curriculum Vitae (each 2 pages maximum). These documents should be sent by email to the attention of Head of Administration, on above stated email address. Application should clearly state the title of the post “Office Support Agent”.
- After the deadline for applications, the applications will be reviewed by the Selection Committee set up for this purpose. The Selection Committee will prepare a short-list of candidates who are considered to be the most suitable for this post on the basis of a preliminary assessment of the information provided in their application letter and the supporting document. The short-listed candidates will be invited to an assessment phase, which is a written test, followed by interviews. During this phase, the Selection Committee will assess the suitability of the candidates for the post.
- The candidates who have not been short-listed will not be contacted individually; however, the Delegation will inform the remaining candidates by email, once the recruitment procedure has been completed and that a candidate has (or has not) been recruited.
- The Delegation will not supply additional information or discuss the selection procedure by telephone: please address any queries concerning this procedure to DELEGATION-NIGERIA-RECRUITMENT@eeas.europa.eu
- Applications received after the deadline stated below or not conform to these instructions will be automatically rejected.
You may also like
- Related Tags:job Job opportunities Job recruitment Jobs Jobs in Abuja Jobs in Nigeria Recruitment Recruitment 2020/2021 recruitment 2021/2022 Recruitment Portal Vacancies Vacancy
- Categories:Job opportunities