Sterling Bank Plc “Your one-customer bank” is a full service national commercial bank in Nigeria. In over 50 years of operations, Sterling Bank (formerly NAL Bank) has evolved from the nation’s pre-eminent investment banking institution to a fully-fledged commercial bank; and completed a merger with 4 other banks – Indo-Nigeria Merchant Bank, Magnum Trust Bank, NBM Bank and Trust Bank of Africa – as part of the 2006 consolidation of the Nigerian banking industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Customer Experience Specialist
Job Type: Full-time
Specialization(s): Banking / Finance / Insurance, Customer service / Call center
- To offer first level support and deliver outstanding experiences that will enable customer distinguish Sterling bank amongst its counterpart, with all conviction, thereby transforming customers to loyal advocates of the bank by ensuring the offering/delivery of value adding solutions excitedly in a cool ambience.
- Receive customers into the branch with warm / pleasant greetings and ensure they are well informed on all the bank’s service offerings.
- Ensure a clean, comfortable and cool branch ambience.
- Attend to customer enquiries, requests, and complaints by proffering value-adding solutions ; Going the extra mile to provide suitable solutions
- Log in issues (customer’s requests / disputes) on respective platforms for quick resolution
- Follow through with resolution (within SLA) by contacting responsible units and collaborating to get issues addressed.
- Escalate to higher authorities when due (understands the escalation grid and enforces it as and when due) for prompt and satisfactory service delivery.
- Initiate customer relationship through proper customer onboarding and prompt account opening processes (as well as up & cross selling activities).
- Advise customers on available e-channels for banking services, setting them up on Sterling money, Internet banking, Chat pay, USSD codes.
- Get customer 24 hours access to banking services by priming ATM debit and / or credit cards, issuing cards out to customer and ensuring that cards are activated
- Ensure all banking processes go through regulatory / best practices including BVN enrolments.
- Regular and prompt rendition on required reports
- Process reference letters and other letters demanded for/by customers within legal terms
- Add to the bottom line of the bank by ensuring that financial obligation of opening one account per day is met
- Process all charges on income generating services are promptly processed
- Transfer newly opened account to the Central processing unit for further processing accompanied with drafted schedule for endorsement
- Adhere Strictly to safety policies by ensuring proper and adequate record keeping
- Checkup account status and verify customer’s mandates to confirm authenticity of customers transaction/requests
- Carry out safe custody of customer’s confidential documents and items such as cheque books, internet banking tokens etc.
- Send & Receive endorsed mails / correspondences for the organization and onward processing
- Participate in the weekly knowledge enhancing quiz
- Complete checklist daily in order to follow up on tasks for efficient performance
- Maintain a clean and organized desk in compliance with the organization’s clear desk policy
- Responsible for proper inventory management
- Minimum of 2 years banking experience
Application Closing Date
25th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online