Chibeco Oil and Gas Nigeria Limited is a wholly Nigerian ownedOil and Gas trading company with headquarters located in Port Harcourt, Nigeria. We are committed to marketing the best quality and accurate quantity of NNPC specification/standard petroleum products to our customers in record time.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Cook
Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
- Prepare food according to menu,including special requests, in a timely and consistent manner
- Determine food and supply needs
- Inspect food products and supplies as needed for quality
- Ensure work environment and stations are clean and sanitized
- Control and minimize waste in the kitchen
- Comply with outlined safety regulations and procedure
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- At least Senior School Certificate qualification required
- Culinary certification or degree from a culinary school preferred
- 2-3 years food service or restaurant experience required
- Ability to pass a food service sanitation course
- Familiarity with general kitchen equipment and applicances
- Strong working knowledge of food preparation techniques, cooking methods, and safety and sanitation practices
- Ability to read, comprehend, and follow recipes
Appliation Closing Date
31st October, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
No. 4 Chibeco Avenue,
KM 16 Aba / PH Expressway,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.