Ralds and Agate Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
See Also: For Daily Job Vacancies in Nigeria and Daily Devotional, Open Heavens, Our Daily Manna, Seed of Destiny. visit Omadaily
- Attend board meetings, committees & annual general meetings (AGMs); prepare agenda, minutes, papers and follow up on all resolutions
- Ensure compliance with all relevant statutory requirements and policies by filing statutory returns as at when due and ensuring policies are kept up to date & approved by the board
- Provide support to the board & other committees on specific projects; manage shareholder relationships under the direction from and on behalf of the Board
- Prepare and maintain statutory books, including registers of members, directors and secretaries, Shareholders/Shareholdings, Charges and Debenture Holders
- Monitor and coordinate all companies litigations and debt recovery processes.
- Deal with correspondences, collate information and write reports; communicate decisions to relevant company stakeholders.
- Liaise with external regulators and advisers such as lawyers and auditors.
- Initiate, develop, design and review standard legal templates.
- Provision of legal advice and represent the company in all legal matters.
Qualifications/ Required Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree in Law; an LLM, MBA or MSC will be an added advantage
- Between 10 – 20 years post-call experience and not less than 10 years experience in a company secretary role with a reputable organization, leading corporate service or law firm.
- Must have excellent knowledge & experience of corporate secretarial practice, legal advisory, corporate governance and regulatory compliance
- Must possess sound communication (oral and written), presentation, organization, negotiation and leadership skills; with proven track record of taking decisions that deliver exceptional results.
Application Closing Date
3rd October, 2020.
News7 hours ago
SENATOR MICHAEL OPEYEMI BAMIDELE’S AMBITION RECEIVED ANOTHER BOOST AS HE ANALYSED THE WORKS DONE AS HIS SENATORIAL CONSTITUENCY DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM ON CRUSE FM, IKERE EKITI TODAY AND EKITI PEOPLE ENDORSED HIS GUBER AMBITION
News4 weeks ago
Abdulrazaq says Ilorin is fastest growing economic hub in north central
News4 weeks ago
100 Days in Office: The Journey of the Chairman of Epe LGA, Hon. Princess Surah Olayemi Animashaun (PSOA)
Latest Update2 years ago
USAID Recruitment 2020/2021 for Project Management Specialist (₦15m Monthly)
News1 year ago
Malami SAN, Fashola, Amaechi, Zainab Ahmed, Sunday Dare, Others, Make List of Top 10 Ministers In Buhari’s Cabinet
Job opportunities2 years ago