Pelican-valley estate and park is carefully designed to reveal the aesthetics of its nature and also encourage constructions of unusual homes. Pelican-valley estate and park has a valid certificate of occupancy C of O. The estate is free from all government acquisitions, including new town acquisition.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Location: Abeokuta, Ogun
Employment Type: Full time
Task / Job Description
- The Company secretary shall provide guidance to company directors about how the organisation should be directed, managed or controlled.
- This is also known as corporate governance and it includes ensuring that the company complies with legal and regulatory requirements.
Typical responsibilities of the job include:
- Convening and servicing annual general meetings (AGMs)/meetings (producing agendas, taking minutes, conveying decisions, handling meeting correspondence and so on)
- Providing legal, financial and/or strategic advice during and outside of meetings.
- Training directors and members of the senior leadership team on corporate governance matters
- Keeping up to date with any regulatory or statutory changes and policies that might affect the organisation
- Ensuring that policies are up to date and are approved
- Providing support to the board or other committees on specific projects
- Acting as a point of contact and building good relationships with shareholders
- Implementing processes or systems to help ensure good management of the organisation or compliance with legislation
- Writing reports
- Collating information.
- Preparing of contract of sales/ deed of Assignments.
- Preparation of land purchase agreements.
- Debt recovery and follow up letters to clients.
- Issuing of allocation letters.
- Writing of all minutes of any meeting involving our chairman /CEO.
- BL / LLB from a reputable institution
- 3 – 5 yrs post NYSC Experience
- Applicants must have Strong a communication skills and be ready to work under pressure..
- Salary: N40,000 – N50,000 monthly
- Salary / attractive with opportunities for commissions and incentives.
Application Closing Date
27th September, 2020.