The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning, Leadership Development & Capabilities Consultant
Ref No: R-46526
Job Type: Full Time
Job Description Summary
- This role reports directly to the Talent & Development Director to ensure overall coordination of learning, leadership development and capabilities activity at the OU/ functional level.
- This role will be part of the network of the Global learning and leadership development COE as the purpose of this role is to provide the integration of learning (Leadership, Enterprise, Functional) at the OU level and ensure alignment with the Talent and Development COE global practices.
Key Working Parameters
Focus, Scope, & Impact:
- This role takes a “wide” view to integrate learning at the OU / Corporate level – works with deep experts from Leadership, Enterprise and Functions to support them. They work closely with People Services (PS) Delivery managers (aligned to their OUs) as their main execution support for design, development and delivery of Leadership and enterprise solutions
- They drive the integration of leadership solutions at the OU level working closely with the PS Delivery Manager who brokers back to access the resources of the Global COE related to Leadership and Enterprise capability. Practice leads for leadership and Enterprise will be drawn into projects as required as will specialist roles within the LXP team.
- They define the specific needs of the OU working with the relevant experts in the COE – to help define the overall Group requirements and to define areas that require tailoring or localized support is needed. They ensure that the OU experiences the integrated learning model that supports them to accelerate their business for growth.
Key Success Parameters
- 8 – 12 years in learning and development, talent development, HR roles. Good understanding of integrated learning delivery and COE models.
- Experience in leadership, Enterprise and functional learning. Experience as country or regional Learning manager.
- Role requires an integrator, collaborator mindset – always looking for the team win.
- Experience in managing ambiguity and paradox and balancing competing priorities.
- Experience in operating roles to provide wider business context a distinct benefit. Experienced working in a matrixed team where influencing and working in a network is required – collaboration and co-creation a key element of the role as is working through others and achieving working through informal guiding coalitions vs direct teams.
- Focus on supporting the activation of activities at a local level engaging with local HR and leadership to ensure highly relevant solutions e.g. defining timings, prioritization, target population e.g. who locally would be mentors and require mentoring, high priorities for digital coaching
- Provide the local stakeholder voice / voice of the business to inform Learning COE
- Provide co-ordination / synchronization to support role out of global and local learning solutions
- Connect learnings into key talent initiatives: connecting assessment and development solutions at the OU level.
- Work with local functional capability teams, local leadership and with relevant global practice leads (leadership, enterprise and functional) to ensure there is a define learning plan at the OU level
- Communicates learning strategy to the OU organisation – ensure learning solutions are effectively understand and fully utilized
- Communicates OU needs to COE to ensure group solutions are fit for purpose and tailored where required.
Key Knowledge Requirements
Mastery of (Required):
- Capability development
- Stakeholder management
- Leadership and Enterprise capabilities.
- Strategic thinking – integrating and aligning
- Global and local operational planning
Broad Expertise in (Good to have):
- Collaborating and influencing
- Business consulting
- Organisational development – needs identification
- Learning design
- Human capital development – integrated talent development.
Key Skills / Knowledge Experience:
- Organizational development: understand how to connect and integrate organisation development solutions at a strategic level
- Project co-ordination (PMO for learning in the OU)
- Strategic thinking: provides expert support to build longer term capability plans at the OUO level working with the COE team
- Manages complexity and ambiguity – able to help deconflict, prioritize and manage competing priorities, negotiate and manage conflict.
- Understands learning design principle and able to act as an effective “client” to the COE client manages
- Business, performance consulting – defining organisation needs
- Stakeholder management: working with multiple local OU and group roles
Method of Application
Application Deadline 12th May, 2021.