Chefs at Dangote Group – November 6, 2021
Dangote Group is one of Nigeria’s most diversified business conglomerates with a hard – earned reputation for excellent business practices and products’ quality with its operational headquarters in the bustling metropolis of Lagos, Nigeria in West Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Chef
Function / Domain: Administration
Slots: 2 Openings
- Our restaurant is seeking a passionate, skilled Chef to create delicious local and continental meals for our patrons. You will be responsible for planning our menu, ensuring that each dish is nutritious and cost-effective, and collaborating with a team of kitchen staff to deliver food that meets the highest quality standards.
- Ensuring that all food is of excellent quality and served in a timely manner.
- Planning the menu, keeping in mind budget, and availability of seasonal ingredients. Overseeing all kitchen operations.
- Taking stock of ingredients and equipment, and placing orders to replenish stock.
- Enforcing safety and sanitation standards in the kitchen.
- Creating new recipes.
- Coordinating kitchen staff, and assisting them as required.
- Training staff to prepare and cook all the menu items.
Desired Qualification / Preferred Competencies
- Culinary School Degree / Diploma.
- Past experience as a working chef.
- Great leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to run stocktaking and place orders for resupply.
- Exemplary work ethic in a high-pressure environment.
- Passion and pride for delighting people with food.
- Advanced knowledge of the culinary arts.
- Perfectionism in sanitation and quality control.
- Portfolio of creative, unique dishes.
- Expert multitasking ability.
Application Deadline 18th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.