Dbell Logistics is recruiting to fill the following positions:
Job Title: Business Development Manager
Location: Lagos and Oyo States
Employment Type: Full-time
We are looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Manager to help us expand our clientele. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Develop entry level staff into valuable salespeople
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Little or no Proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- HND/BSC/BA in Business Administration, Management and Social Sciences, Sales or relevant field can also apply.
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software (e.g. Salesforce)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
N150,000 – N190,000 monthly
Application Deadline 20th November, 2021.
Omadaily.com is a News, job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants, together with daily devotionals.