Oracle provides the world’s most complete, open, and integrated business software and hardware systems, with more than 370,000 customers including 100 of the Fortune 100 representing a variety of sizes and industries in more than 145 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Applications License Sales Representative – Nigeria
Job Ref.: 20000G6Q
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Job Type: Regular Employee Hire
- Sells a subset of product or services directly or via partners to small-and-medium sized accounts.
- The role is a combination of a Field Sales Rep and Inside Sales Rep.
- Works to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth, and account penetration within an assigned territory.
- Territory may be combination of geographic, product, industry and other customer / market dimensions. Sells to the territory directly or via partners.
- The territory that this rep covers does not have an Inside Sales Rep or Field Rep.
- Utilizes inbound and / or outbound techniques to identify, qualify and close new opportunities. Manages accounts throughout the entire sales process, and collaborates with team members in business development, consulting and support to uncover all customer needs.
- Responsible for understanding Oracle’s product offerings and competitive issues to develop solution proposals encompassing all aspects of the application.
- Travels to customer sites to identify / develop sales opportunities.
- Participates in the development, presentation, and sales of a value proposition.
- Onsite customer presentation with C-levels to negotiate and close strategic and complex deals.
- Liaises with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities and maximizing sales.
- Duties and tasks are varied and complex utilizing independent judgment.
- BS / BA degree or equivalent preferred.
- Fully competent in own area of expertise.
- May have a project lead role.
- Highly developed selling, customer relations, and negotiation skills.
- Successful sales track record.
- Oracle knowledge and / or knowledge of Oracle’s competitors. interaction with C level players.
- Team player.
- Ability to penetrate accounts and meet with stakeholders within accounts.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills.
- Presentation skills.
- Travels to customer as needed.
- 5+ years relevant sales experience.
- Applicants are required to read, write, and speak the following languages: English
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: As part of Oracle’s employment process, candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).