● Completion of a block of 7 classrooms in Army Children’s School, Epe.
● Complete renovation and rehabilitation of the Customary Court.
● Construction of two boreholes in Erepoto – commissioned by this administration (Youths in the community executed the project)
● Construction of two blocks of 8 public restroom facilities in Erepoto Community.
● Clearing and Rehabilitation of drainage systems with Epe Local Government to stop incessant flooding.
● Complete renovation of Legislative Chambers
● Commenced the remodelling and renovations of 39 schools within Epe Local Government
● Provision of two functioning ambulances for the health centre
● Provision of staff bus for the Nigerian Union of Local Government Employees (NULGE)
● Construction of new roads equipped with solar powered street lights at Salaibu Lamidi Street and Ayetutu Street, Papa, Epe
● Purchase and distribution of farm implements to practicing farmers
● Production and distribution of back to school packages – school bags, books and writing materials for pupils.
● Recruitment of more teachers to provide employment for teaching staff and more robust learning opportunities for the children. Allocation of over 400 non-pensionable forms to teachers in Epe.
● Rehabilitation, registration and professional training of all local security bodies within the Epe community (OPC & Ibile) to curb security threats, promote more accountability and safety.
● Provision of wheelchairs and bedpans to Epe health centre and Epe general hospital
● Distribution of sports paraphernalia to local football teams
● Provision of work tools and support to empower the participants of the waste to wealth program.
● Establishment of Widows Support Scheme.
● Empowerment of barbers, hairdressers, entrepreneurs and the youth in general with tools of trade, equipment and soft loans to kickstart new ventures or for business expansion.
● Commemoration of World Tourism Day, 2021, the unveiling of the new face of Epe tourism and the launch of the waterfront facilities at the Epe Marina.